I. Warranty period:
– Warranty period all of UBC TV televisions is 24 months from the date of purchase and shall not exceed 30 months from the date of manufacture.
– The purchase date is the date the customer activation electronics warranty.
II. Electronic warranty:
– To enjoy the full warranty benefits, customers please register warranty within 14 days after buying the machine in one of the forms below.
– The warranty does not register on time regulations may affect your warranty rights client later.
– Register via SMS to 8055 (1,000 VND / SMS)
Syntax message: UBCTV_<the number of product>
- _: spacing
- The number of product: Imei series paste on product, warranty card, carton, ..
For example: Imei series number is 1234567890ABC, your content of message will be: UBCTV 1234567890ABC
III. Free warranty conditions:
– Genuine TVs with brands are distributed nationwide.
– The TV is damaged due to the manufacturer’s technical fault
– The TV has a warranty period
– Stamps, warranty coupons remain intact, not torn, erased …
– Model name, Serial number on warranty card is the same as Model name, serial number on TV
– Products that do not belong to the group refuse warranty provided in Section IV
IV. Refuse warranty:
Refuse to provide free television warranty with the following cases:
– Violation of warranty conditions in Section III. above
– The damaged TV is not due to the manufacturer’s fault but due to objective reasons (flood, lightning, fire …), user error (fall, break, deformation …)
– Use the wrong voltage indicated
– Installing and using TV incorrectly leads to trouble
– TVs are changed or repaired at places not designated by the company